So I have seen this done on a few blogs lately & thought to myself – hmm wonder if there are 25 things I can tell blog land about me. So here goes –
1. I’m 33, a Cancerian & very true to Cancerian traits.
2. I met my DH in Israel. We were engaged less than three months after meeting and married seven months after meeting. It was just meant to be!
3. I REALLY want to go back to Israel one day.
4. I have dislocated my patella three times. The last time I was dancing on a table when it happened. Enough said about that!
5. I am in my final year of a Bachelor of Teaching Degree. I have done this completely extramurally and will be so pleased when I have finished.
6. I love pizza & have passed down this love to my youngest who wants pizza for tea every night! lol
7. Tomorrow I am starting up a fitness programme that I hope will get me back into shape.
8. I spend waaaay to much time on the computer. A habit I really need to break.
9. As a kid I loved the smell of petrol. There was nothing better than winding down the window at the petrol station and taking a few deep breaths!! (Weird I know!)
10. Now there is nothing I love more than the smell of more than freshly baked bread. I love to eat fresh bread just as it is too. No toppings needed thanks!
11. When I was pregnant with DD#1 I craved orange juice. With DD#2 it was coke! Hmm explains alot!
12. I am a very emotional person!! (Just ask DH!)
13. My mum chose the day I was born. She knew I was going to be induced so she chose the 4th of July – why? Because it was “4 Squares Birthday” (the store) and they gave babies born on that day lots of presents.
14. I have always wanted to go overseas and do aid/volunteer work. Maybe I will get the chance one day.
15. I was born in Auckland. I LOVE going back there but I don’t think I will ever go back there again to live. (So long as DH is around anyway! lol He hates it!)
16. I get road rage when driving in big cities now! Been away from them for too long.
17. I love to read. I have just finished reading the first book on our book club list. Will blog about it later!
18. I don’t have very much will power especially when it comes to food! Probably explains why I have never been on a diet.
19. When I am nervous I talk – alot!
20. I am not a girly girl. Most of the time you will find me in jeans & a t-shirt. I don’t really get hand bags & shoes are shoes! lol But in saying that I love shopping and if I had endless supplies of money I’m sure I could learn to love them.
21. I love nothing better than soaking in the bath.
22. When I was little I cut my hair & blamed it on the neighbour!
23. I would love to fly in a fighter jet and drive in a formula 1 car – someone else can do the flying/driving though.
24. I love the programme LOST. I am truely hooked on it and can’t wait for the new season to come back on.
25. My biggest dream is that one day my family and I will live in a home that we own.